Need to transfer funds from your Commercial Bank account to your Credit Union Account?…. Pay your loan or make deposits with MCCU Easi Transfer by:
1. (A)Transferring or Depositing funds to MCCU’S BNS account using the following recipient information:
- Account Name: Manchester Co-operative Credit Union (1977) Ltd.
- Bank Name: Bank of Nova Scotia Jamaica Ltd.
- Account Number: 392-17
- Branch: Mandeville
- Branch Code: 50195
(B) Utilizing the bill payment option by adding Manchester Co-op Credit Union as a payee on the BNS Online Banking Platform and process as a Bill payment (enter your Credit Union Account Number starting with 0’s to make it up to 12 characters).
2. Email proof of payment along with your MCCU account details ( Member’s Name and Account Number)and instructions as to where the funds should be deposited (name of savings or loan account, etc.) to – firstname.lastname@example.org
3. MCCU will then update your account(s) within 24hours* of receiving your email.
*In this regard 24 hours refers to the next Business Day.