Need to transfer funds from your Commercial Bank account to your Credit Union Account?….Follow these simple steps for an “Easi Transfer.”
- Transfer or Deposit funds to MCCU’S BNS account using the following recipient information:
- Account Name: Manchester Co-operative Credit Union (1977) Ltd.
- Bank Name: Bank of Nova Scotia Jamaica Ltd.
- Account Number: 392-17
- Branch: Mandeville
- Branch Code: 50195
- Email proof of payment along with your MCCU account details ( Member’s Name and Account Number)and instructions as to where the funds should be deposited (name of savings or loan account) to – email@example.com
- MCCU will then update your account(s).
Members are being advised that monies remitted will not be directly credited to their Credit Union account at Manchester Co-operative Credit Union until the funds sent is reflected in our Bank of Nova Scotia Account.