With 15 confirmed cases of the COVID-19 Virus in Jamaica, we want to take the opportunity to update you on what we are doing to keep our office environment safe and healthy. Indeed, in a time like this, the services that we provide to you our members could not be more vital, consequently, we are taking the situation very seriously and continue to do everything we can to protect the well-being of our membership and our team members.
The following have been implemented:
- We have activated our Crisis Management Response Team to respond to what is happening and to make decisions based on the progression of the virus as we continue to monitor the Ministry of Health’s website and their advisories.
- All staff members have been equipped with hand sanitizers.
- We will be using several communication methods such as SMS texting, social media platforms, email and in branch displays and any change or interruption in our service delivery will be communicated to you via these communication channels.
We have reviewed our cleaning procedures with our Office Attendants to include the following:
- We have changed the schedules of the Office Attendants to increase the frequency of cleaning.
- We commenced using 70% alcohol on the hands of members entering our buildings, as a means of sanitizing upon entry. Napkins will also be available upon request to all members, for proper sneezing and coughing etiquette to be observed. Bins opened by using your foot have also been placed in the banking halls of both branches for ease of disposal.
- High touch areas open to members, namely our member water dispensers and tea stations have been discontinued until further notice, as these are areas that could increase the chance of transmission to our members.
- Rest assured that our restrooms are thoroughly cleaned on a regular basis throughout the day with disinfectants.
Remember you may access your Account through Internet Banking or by using your Access Plus Debit Cards at any Multi-Link Machine and/or Point of Sale Island Wide. Get more information on how to sign up for online banking by calling 876-962-0401 (Mandeville Branch) or 876-964-3648 (Christiana Branch).
PREVENTION STARTS WITH YOU. STAY SAFE.