Manchester Co-operative Credit Union (1977) Limited facilitates wire transfers directly from your Commercial Bank account to your Credit Union accounts.
This option can be used to:
- Transfer savings to your Credit Union Account
- Make your loan payments online
- Send money from abroad to a local account for any of the options above
HOW TO SEND
Incoming Wire Transfer
The following recipient information applies:
|Intermediary US Bank:||
Bank of America
701 Brickell Avenue
Miami. FL, 33131
FEDWIRE ABA: 026009593
|For onward transmission to:||
The Bank of Nova Scotia Jamaica Ltd.
Swift Code: NOSCJMKN
Account Name: Manchester Co-operative Credit Union (1977) Ltd.
Bank Name: Bank of Nova Scotia Jamaica Ltd.
Account Number: 392-17
Branch Code: 50195
CONFIRMATION OF TRANSFER
After completing the transaction, the sender should either fax or email the following:
- The document received from the bank or financial institution.
- Recipient’s information (Member’s Name and Account Number at Manchester Co-operative Credit Union).
- Type of account (Shares, Sure Gain, Loan Account, Deposit, Golden Harvest etc.) to which the deposit should be placed.
Members are being advised that monies remitted will not be directly credited to their Credit Union account at Manchester Co-operative Credit Union until the funds sent is reflected in our Bank of Nova Scotia Account.